Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
2020欧洲杯最新战况In today’s ever-changing economy, jobs and the need for certain talents evolve quickly. The successful businessperson therefore has to be a knowledgeable generalist as well as a field-specific expert. The UNO’s Bachelor of Science degree in business administration will train you to be both. Since you’ll complement your business curriculum with a substantial number of courses in liberal arts, you’ll become the flexible, innovative thinker companies look for (or the creative, ground-breaking entrepreneur should you go it alone).
For more information about this major download the printable degree requirements. If a major in business administration isn't for you, see about business administration as a minor (available for non-business majors only).
Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate the ability to make an informed ethical decision within a business environment.
- Students will demonstrate effective written communications skills within a business environment.
- Students will demonstrate effective problem solving skills within a business environment.
- Students will demonstrate effective oral communications skills within a business environment.
- Students will demonstrate core competency skills of the general business functions.
- Students will learn to integrate general business concepts and apply them to a business situation.
- Students will be able to identify how global issues affect decision making in the business environment
2020欧洲杯最新战况Receive a well-rounded education in addition to an in-depth preparation for your career in business. The degree requirements for business administration is an overview of courses required to complete the degree program.